This week in Accra has been quite relaxed, I've been spending time catching up on email and eating good food. I had no problem getting my business visa for Togo so I should be all set to head off to Lome on Sunday (it's only a 3-hour bus ride from Accra).
Last night we lost power in our neighborhood from about 6 pm yesterday to 7 am this morning (and the power just died again at 9:15 am). It may have been one of the roughest sleeps of my life - sleeping in a hot room with no fan when it's 90 degrees and humid...yikes...
2 more days in Accra then off to Togo!
:)

I did sleep in a sauna, the same one actually. Hope the Togo nights will be cooler for you :)
ReplyDeleteHaha maybe it was you making it so hot in there, hot mama!
ReplyDeleteTogo nights are certainly cooler :) my room is really breezy, and the AC definitely helps... [I feel very spoiled]